February 13, 2012 Michael Bickerton
Today, it seems that everything is about community, sharing, presence, reach, influence, friends, likes, followers, targeting, opting in and building relationships. New terms, new venues, new medias and new requirements, everything seems new and frankly confusing sometimes …
Finding the right partner can be equally confusing and finding the right digital agency to assist you with this change and transition can be tricky as well. You want to be careful with whom you hook up.
Here are some Valentine’s Day tips:
- You want to include that someone special – Strategy
- You gotta make your presence known – Web Development
- You need to advertise and make new friends – Google Adwords
- You should build and improve your existing relationships – Email Marketing
- You can expand your influence and reach – Social Media Sharing
Here’s a little info on our friends:
- Emperor Penguins were discovered 100 years ago by Johann Reinhold Forster, who was a naturalist. Emperor Penguins can dive deeper than any other bird, and can hold their breath for 22 minutes.
- They can swim 24 km per hour under water. They can swim almost as fast as bottle dolphins. They can also run 2.8 km an hour.
- They are the largest and heaviest bird of them all. Besides Antarctica, they also live on islands near the equator. When they want to have fun, they slide on their stomachs.
- The Emperor Penguin is a social animal in its nesting and its foraging behaviour; birds hunting together may coordinate their diving and surfacing. Individuals may be active day or night and mature adults travel throughout most of the year between the nesting and ocean foraging areas.
We hope these fun facts will provide you with all the dinner conversation you might need for your Valentine.
Looking for a new friend CLICK HERE. There’s no confusion here!
Michael Bickerton, Raven5 Ltd, Toronto, February 2012