Great, short article that Raven5 came across in Mashable and something to keep in mind when thinking about content and content curation. The post is by Steven Rosenbaum of Magnify.net (a real time video engine for publishers). Interestingly enough, content is now referred to as content curation, and it’s all the buzz in the digital space (the word curation we mean). In any event, you can check out the complete article, however, Raven5 has provided you with the simplified version about five content tips.
So, here you go … FIVE, that’s right FIVE CONTENT TIPS:
- Tip 1 – Material, produce your own
- Tip 2 – Schedule, publish regularly
- Tip 3 – Platforms, blog, post, tweet and pin
- Tip 4 – Contribute, comment, post, share and LIKE
- Tip 5 – Friends, make some, involve others
It’s easy to fly with content, but like all social marketing, the first step is to get started.
The full Mashable Article CLICK HERE
More, you want more, OK, CLICK HERE
More, forget it, Content Curation, Do it yourself CLICK HERE
Michael Bickerton, Raven5 Ltd, Toronto, February 2013