1) When is the Contest open?
The Contest is open from June 1 – 30, 2022.
2) Who is the Contest open to?
Legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry and who are not EU citizens.
3) Why isn’t Quebec included?
While we strive to ensure our content and contests are accessible for all markets, sometimes the logistics are out of our control. Please keep an eye on our social media channels for future contests open to residents of Quebec!
4) What are the prizes?
We recommend that you take a read through the Official Rules (available here: https://barillapastaport.ca/rules) for full details on the prize.
5) How do I enter the Contest?
Please Note: You must provide your Instagram Handle in order to earn an Instagram bonus entry (as further described below).
6) How can I earn Bonus Entries?
There are two (2) ways to earn bonus entries:
- Sharing Bonus Entry: Share the Contest using a valid Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest account or by email to earn one (1) bonus entry. Limit of one (1) Sharing Bonus Entry during the Contest Period.
- Instagram Bonus Entry: Post a photo to Instagram from a public profile of a dish you’ve created and list the recipe in the description. Your post must include the hashtag #BarillaPastaport and tag @barillacanada, @ruffinocanada and @flightcentreca for your bonus entry to be eligible. Limit of one (1) Instagram Bonus Entry during the Contest Period.
7) How many times can I enter?
Limit of three (3) entries per person during the Contest Period, inclusive of bonus entries.
8) How are the winners decided?
The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted at the Administrator’s or it’s designee’s offices. This is done via special software that automates the process.
9) When and how will the Grand Prize Winner be notified?The Grand Prize Winner will be notified on or about July 5, 2022. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by a designated representative of the Administrator at the email provided at the time of entry. The designated representative will make a minimum of two (2) attempts to contact the potential winner. The potential winner will be required to respond to the email notification and complete an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability / Publicity Release within seventy-two (72) hours of initial notification, otherwise, they may be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be randomly drawn for the prize. For more details, please see the Official Rules.
10) Why isn’t the link working for me?
If you have trouble viewing the link, please ensure that you are using a modern device and/or platform and/or browser. We suggest you try a hard-refresh (hold shift and click the refresh button) and clear your cookies.
Beyond that, it’s possible that because of high traffic to the website, it may take a moment to load. Please be patient and try again later if you’re unable to access the website.
11) I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
12) Why does it say my email address is invalid?
Please ensure you have no spaces typed after your email address — this is usually the cause of this issue. Please also ensure that your email matches in both boxes.
13) Who do I contact regarding an inquiry not listed here?
Please direct your requests to the contest or sweepstakes administrator by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to identify yourself by providing your full name and explain the request in as much detail as possible. The administrator will carefully review and assess each request and respond within a timely manner.